X-Men Dark Phoenix Movie: 5 Reasons Why I Don’t Care

5 reasons why I don’t care about the new X-Men Dark Phoenix movie. Why the 2 20th Century Fox trailers excite this Marvel fan?

The latest X-Men Dark Phoenix trailer has this fanatic less excited and optimistic about the final 20th Century Fox film. The X-Men movies have been inconsistent throughout its comic book film history from 20th Century Fox. What is there to be excited about with the second attempt at the Xmen Dark Phoenix saga when the franchise will soon be joining the Disney Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)? The Dark Phoenix trailer looks like a rehash of ‘X-Men: The Last Stand’.

X-Men fans, I have a few questions for you!

– Do you remember the story of the X-Men Dark Phoenix saga?
– What was your X-Men Dark Phoenix trailer reaction?
– Are you excited for X-Men Dark Phoenix
– What was your favorite X-Men movie form the reboots?

X-MEN DARK PHOENIX SYNOPSIS
In Dark Phoenix, the X-Men face their most formidable and powerful foe: one of their own, Jean Grey. During a rescue mission in space, Jean is nearly killed when she is hit by a mysterious cosmic force. Once she returns home, this force not only makes her infinitely more powerful, but far more unstable. Wrestling with this entity inside her, Jean unleashes her powers in ways she can neither comprehend nor contain. With Jean spiraling out of control, and hurting the ones she loves most, she begins to unravel the very fabric that holds the X-Men together. Now, with this family falling apart, they must find a way to unite – not only to save Jean’s soul, but to save our very planet from aliens who wish to weaponize this force and rule the galaxy.

Add comment