USA Vs England World Cup 2019 Preview: Why I Hope USWNT Loses

USA Vs England Women’s World Cup 2019 Semifinal preview: Why I hope USWNT loses & Megan Rapinoe kneels in tears solo.

USWNT vs England Lionesses Tuesday, July 2 at 3 p.m. Eastern on Fox. The 2019 Women’s World Cup frontrunners US women’s national team Opens as Odds-On Favorites Against England because they’re the best women’s soccer team in the world. The US women’s soccer team have reached the Women’s World Cup semifinal for the eighth straight time and are currently tied for most consecutive wins (10) and matches unbeaten (15) in tournament history. They’re a dominating soccer squad led by Megan Rapinoe and Alex Morgan.

England women’s football team reach the semifinal for the second straight time but have never reached a World Cup soccer final. England coach Phil Neville has the Lionesses ready to pounce on the USWNT who are cocky, smug, and overconfident. Ellen White is tied with Alex Morgan and Sam Kerr for most goals scored in the 2019 World Cup.

Who do you think will win the England vs USA World Cup semi final matchup? Will it be the defending champions the United States, the world’s top-ranked team or the underdogs, the England Lionesses?

USWNT is 10-4-2 against England women’s football team, but has won just one of the last three meetings. The only time the teams have met in the women’s World Cup was 2007, when the US women’s soccer team won 3-0 in the quarterfinals.

The Lionesses have never won a major trophy, but this is their third consecutive semi-final – reaching the last four in 2015 and Euro 2017 under former boss Mark Sampson. “We want to inspire and to build a legacy,” said Neville. England will need everything from Jill Scott, Ellen White and Lucy Bronze in the 2019 Women’s World Cup semi finals vs USWNT Tuesday, July 2, 2019.

I hope England beats USA and humbles Megan Rapinoe, Alex Morgan, and the United States women’s soccer team. Especially after the embarrassing USWNT celebrations against Thailand and then trolling Carli Lloyd golf clap in their next game.

Add comment