USA vs England Women’s Soccer 2019 World Cup Reaction Recap

USA vs England women’s soccer 2019 World Cup reaction. USWNT beats the Lionesses 2-1 in semifinals. My England vs USA World Cup prediction was wrong.

Team USA advanced to Sunday’s final 2019 FIFA World Cup soccer game after the win vs England 2-1 Tuesday.

Going into the game, the U.S. women’s team was first in the rankings compiled by FIFA, soccer’s international governing body. England was ranked third. Both teams had won all five of their games in the tournament.

The USWNT will advance to Sunday’s final against the winner of Wednesday’s Netherlands-Sweden semifinal. England will play in the third- place game Saturday. Team USA will go for it’s second straight Women’s World Cup victory. I still hope USWNT lose!

What was your USA vs England prediction? Did England vs USA go the way you expect?

I hope you enjoyed my USA vs England Women’s Soccer World Cup Reaction & Recap video.

Add comment