Toronto Raptors vs Orlando Magic Game 5 NBA Playoffs Reaction

Toronto vs Orlando game 5 2019 NBA Playoffs reaction. Magic lose 115-96. Kawhi Leonard scored 27 pts. Raptors win series 4-1.

The Toronto Raptors vs Orlando Magic 2019 NBA playoffs series came to an end. The Raptors beat the Magic 115-96 in Game 5 of the first round.

Kawhi Leonard scored a game-high 27 points, helping the Raptors jump on the Magic early and deliver the knockout blow in the series as the Raptors win game 5 115-96 Tuesday night at Scotiabank Arena.

The Magic hadn’t reached the postseason since 2012. That year, Orlando won its opener on the road against Indiana, then lost four straight. The Magic haven’t advanced past the opening round since 2010, when they lost to Boston in the Eastern Conference Finals.

WATCH: NBA Playoffs 2019 Predictions: First Round East & West Pick

WATCH: Orlando Magic Playoffs: How They Make 2019 NBA Postseason?
Toronto Raptors will host Philadelphia or Brooklyn in Game 1 of the second round.

Like my Toronto Raptors vs Orlando Magic 2019 NBA playoffs reaction video? Subscribe to my NBA YouTube channel!

Add comment