Tekashi69 Pleads Guilty In Court; Did 6ix9ine Snitch To FBI?

Tekashi69 court hearing transcript says 69 cooperating with Feds in case. 6ix9ine snitching in court?

What happened to 69 in court today? Well the transcript says Tekashi69 snitching for a lighter jail sentence. Rapper Tekashi 69 pleads guilty to 9 Counts and ratted out Nine Trey Bloods gang members. So yes, 6ix9ine snitched. They calling the Brooklyn rapper Tekashi snitch 9 and snitch 69 right now. The rapper whose real name is Daniel Hernandez is cooperating with the FBI as in informant, newly unsealed documents revealed.

Tekashi69 Snitch?

The judge confirmed that Tekashi 69 transcript and the gangster rapper will be cooperating with The Federal Bureau of Investigation. 6ix9ine would probably be facing life in prison if he kept quiet. Regardless, Tekashi 69 pleads guilty and will still be to jail for a very long time. The Tekashi 69 please deal the lesser of two evils I guess. Tekashi 6ix9ine tells feds everything and could still get at least 47 years in prison. I wonder what 6ix9ine reaction when he heard those years. Gangster rappers in prison snitching? Where they do that at?

Tekashi 6ix9ine pleads guilty and then court filings leaked of 69 cooperating with fbi investigation. A new indictment charged 10 alleged members of the 9 Trey Bloods, but Tekashi was no longer a defendant. For you that still don’t get it, Tekashi 69 snitching!

TMZ obtained the transcripts from his plea hearing from last week and the Brooklyn rapper opens up about his criminal activities. It was originally thought that he plead to eight criminal counts but it’s actually nine.

6ix9ine admits ties to violent gang and says that he joined the Nine Trey Bloods in the fall of 2017. In court, he also says a few months later he helped members of the gang attempt to exterminate a rival to “increase my own standing in Nine Trey” and robbed another rival at gunpoint.

He also spoke about the Chief Keef shooting and gave up the trigger man while explaining what happened. “I paid a person to s**** at a rival member of Nine Trey to scare him,” he says in court. “The shooting took place in Manhattan. I did this to maintain or increase my own standing in Nine Trey.”

For his drug trafficking charge, Tekashi admitted to selling a kilo of H in 2017. He indeed struck a plea deal and is cooperating with federal officers, which should reduce his sentencing significantly. As of right now, the minimum sentence is 47 years, however, that should begin to decrease the more helpful snitch Tekashi is to the FBI investigation.

For a quick Tekashi69 recap. So why is Tekashi 69 in jail? Well, Tekashi69 pleads guilty to 9 counts of racketeering (In RICO Indictment) and drug charges. Tekashi 6ix9ine was arrested in November, along with other accused 9 Trey members for robberies, shootings, drug-dealing and other mayhem in 2017 and 2018. His legal team revealed in court at the time that Tekashi 6ix9ine recently had a falling out with his fellow gang member crew.

Add comment