Taylor Swift & Kanye West Phone Call Leaked

Kanye West lied to Taylor Swift in a private phone call about the 2012 Famous song. Full leaked video reaction to lying.

Four years after the Taylor Swift Kanye West phone call first went viral, it’s once again making pop culture headlines. Kanye West caught lying to Taylor Swift in leaked video. Taylor Swift called out Kanye West for using her name in a way the felt offensive in the song, “Famous” in 2016, the rapper’s wife, Kim Kardashian, shared the edited audio from the call on Snap Chat, in which it sounded like Swift approved of the derogatory lyrics.

In “Famous,” Kanye raps “I feel like me and Taylor might still have / I made that b**** famous.” In the video leaked online Friday night, it appears that Swift does give Kanye permission to use the first line, but the second verse, in which he calls her a b****, was never mentioned.

Kanye West announced that he had called and asked Swift for permission to use the lyrics, Taylor Swift denied his claim. Years later, in an interview with Rolling Stone in 2019, the topic of the Taylor Swift Kanye West beef was discussed.

Watch: Miss Americana Taylor Swift Review and Reaction

Taylor Swift said, “When I heard the song, I was like, ‘I’m done with this. If you want to be on bad terms, let’s be on bad terms, but just be real about it.’

Taylor Swift And Kim Kardashian react via social media to the leaked phone call.

Add comment