Tampa Bay Bucs 2020 NFL Schedule Reveal Reaction & Recap

Bucs reveal 2020 NFL Schedule for the NFL season reaction. Who will Tom Brady Tampa Bay Buccaneers play football against? See the opponents with dates and times here!

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers schedule release game show featuring O.J. Howard, Devin White and Bradley Pinion revealed the Bucs NFC and AFC opponents for the 2020 NFL season. The Lonely Banter Sports breaks down the 2020 NFL schedule and what opponents to look out for this season.

Tampa Bay Bucs will have five prime-time appearances as they play in Week Five on Thursday night (October 8) at the Bears, Week Seven on Sunday night (October 25) at the Raiders, Week Eight on Monday night (November 2) at the Giants, Week Nine on Sunday night (November 8) vs. the Saints, and Week 11 on Monday night (November 23) vs. the Rams.

What are your thoughts On The NFL Schedule Released for the 2020 season? Let me know in the comments Bucs Nation!

Thank you for watching my Tampa Bay Bucs 2020 Nfl Schedule Reveal Reaction video Buccaneers Nation!

Add comment