Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker Trailer 2 At D23 Expo 2019?

Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker trailer 2 at Disney D23 Expo 2019 news. Will Lucasfilm release new Episode 9 footage to fans?

Star Wars episode 9 teaser made its debut at Star Wars Celebration Chicago over 4 months ago and ever since hearing the voice of Palpatine, fans have had theories on the Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker Trailer 2 release date. There have been many rumors that Disney Lucasfilm would premiere the Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker trailer at D23 Expo 2019. However, Lucasfilm history proves when the next Star Wars Episode 9 trailer will come out. This Star Wars video explained the episode 9 theories for trailer 2. The next Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker Trailer will most likely show new characters such as the Sith Stormtroopers to fans. We go into new details on why the Star Wars Episode 9 Trailer 2 will not debut at 2019 D23 and what you will see at the expo. Disney will probably show the new looks Of Rey, Kylo Ren, Luke Skywalker and maybe Palpatine in a montage. Just don’t expect Star Wars Episode 9 Trailer 2 to leak on YouTube following the Walt Disney Studios panel on August 24 at the d23 Expo 2019. I do have a Star Wars theory to share in this video. So stay tuned for when I make Star Wars Episode 9 predictions for when the second movie trailer will release.

Do you think the Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker trailer 2 debut at the D23 2019 Expo Fandom Menace?

WATCH MY LAST STAR WARS VIDEO

Obi Wan Disney Plus Show Is NOT Confirmed Star Wars News
John Campea Attacks Star Wars Fandom on Fan Show Open Mic

Star Wars news source Screen Rant: What To Expect From Star Wars 9 At D23 (Not A Trailer)

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Release Date is December 20, 2019.

Add comment