Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker D23 Special Look

Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker Reaction to Episode IX D23 Special Look trailer. See Dark Rey in theaters December 20, 2019.

Subscribe to The Lonely Banter

The Star Wars story of a generation comes to an end. What are your thoughts on the new Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker Special Look? I had to go on a mini Star Wars rant about Episode 9. I don’t think it can fix the mess that Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson created which is Star Wars The Last Jedi. I also don’t buy the Star Wars theory that Rey is turning to the Darkside.

WATCH MY LAST STAR WARS VIDEOS

WATCH: Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker Trailer 2 At D23 Expo 2019?
WATCH: Black Star Wars Fan The Last Jedi Rant & Backlash Explained
WATCH: Disney Star Wars D23 Expo The Mandalorian Trailer Reaction
WATCH: Ewan McGregor Confirms Obi Wan Star Wars Return At D23 Expo
WATCH: John Campea Attacks Star Wars Fandom on Fan Show Open Mic

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Release Date is December 20, 2019.

Add comment