Star Wars Episode 9 Trailer Reaction; Teaser & Title Reveal

Star Wars Episode 9 trailer reaction. I react to the teaser and official Episode IX title reveal for The Rise Of Skywalker.

That was a nice Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer. What do you think?

WATCH PREVIOUS STAR WARS VIDEOS

Black Star Wars Fan On Backlash & SJW Media; Last Jedi Rant
Star Wars Episode 9 Title & Official Trailer Delay Theories

I have a few Star Wars questions for you!

– What was your Star Wars Episode 9 trailer reaction?
– Do you like the Episode IX title, The Rise Of Skywalker?
– Looking forward to Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker?

Let me know in the comments below your thoughts about my Star Wars Episode Ix teaser trailer reaction video as well as the Ep e 9 title reveal.

Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker will be directed by J.J. Abrams who returns to direct the final installment of the Skywalker saga. Abrams co-wrote the screenplay with Chris Terrio.

Returning cast members include Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Lupita Nyong’o, Domhnall Gleeson, Kelly Marie Tran, Joonas Suotamo, and Billie Lourd. Joining the cast of Episode IX are Naomi Ackie, Richard E. Grant, and Keri Russell, who will be joined by veteran Star Wars actors Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, and Billy Dee Williams, who will reprise his role as Lando Calrissian.

The role of Leia Organa will once again be played by Carrie Fisher, using previously unreleased footage shot for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. “We desperately loved Carrie Fisher,” says Abrams. “Finding a truly satisfying conclusion to the Skywalker saga without her eluded us. We were never going to recast, or use a CG character. With the support and blessing from her daughter, Billie, we have found a way to honor Carrie’s legacy and role as Leia in Episode IX by using unseen footage we shot together in Episode VII.”

Composer John Williams, who has scored every chapter in the Star Wars saga since 1977’s A New Hope, will return to a galaxy far, far away with Episode IX.

The Star Wars: Episode IX will be produced by Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Michelle Rejwan, and executive produced by Callum Greene and Jason McGatlin. The crew includes Dan Mindel (Director of Photography), Rick Carter and Kevin Jenkins (Co-Production Designers), Michael Kaplan (Costume Designer), Neal Scanlan (Creature and Droid FX), Maryann Brandon and Stefan Grube (Editors), Roger Guyett (VFX Supervisor), Tommy Gormley (1st AD), and Victoria Mahoney (2nd Unit Director).

The Star Wars Episode IX release date is December 20, 2019

Add comment