Star Wars Episode 9 Director JJ Abrams Made Keri Russell Cry

Star Wars Episode 9 director JJ Abrams made Keri Russell cry. What caused The Rise of Skywalker to overwhelm the actress?

J.J. Abrams Star Wars episode 9 script made Keri Russell cry.

“When I read his script that he wrote I cried,” she told The Associated Press in a recent interview. “I mean who knows what it will turn out to be and I hope it remains true to what he originally wanted.”

The actress says JJ Abrams is the right person to finish the saga because he cares.

“He’s not trying to change it to be something else,” she said. “He really respects what it is.”

Keri Russell plays a new Star Wars character named Zorri Bliss.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker release date is December 20, 2019

Add comment