Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 7 Episode 11 Reaction

Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 7 Episode 11 reaction! In this commentary video how does a lonely man react to Shattered?

Want to watch my full Star Wars: The Clone Wars 7×11 REACTION to “Shattered? Check out my Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 7 Episode 11 Watch Along

What is your Star Wars The Clone Wars 7X11 Shattered Reaction?

👍 Subscribe to the Lonely Banter YouTube channel so you don’t miss a minute of a lonely man talking Star Wars The Clone Wars full episodes on Disney+ and hit the bell!

The final season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars continues this Friday on Disney+ with the follow up to “The Phantom Apprentice”, “Shattered.” In a Star Wars The Clone Wars season 7 episode 11 clip from “Shattered,” Ahsoka and Captain Rex successfully capture Maul and plan to deliver him to the Jedi Council on Coruscant. When Order 66 is declared in the midst of her journey, her world is turned upside down. Friends become foes, and enemies become allies in “Shattered” this Friday, May 1st , followed by the heart-pounding series finale “Victory and Death” on Monday May 4th on Disney+.

Thank you for watching my Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 7 Episode 11 Reaction!

Add comment