New Female 007 Movie After James Bond No Time To Die? NEVER!

Female James Bond movie after No Time to Die? Never! New 007 won’t be a woke spy with a woman lead! Sorry feminists!

In a No Time To Die interview with Hollywood publication Variety, James Bond producer Barbara Broccoli said that a female James Bond Is not happening. She completely shut down the idea of a female 007. She reveals what she will consider when it comes to selecting the next James Bond and that is 007 is not a woman. Are feminists outraged? A lonely man can feel it. I wonder what the woke people reaction to the James Bond news will be? Probably the typical identity politics. There will not be a first female Bond for sjws to tweet about.

“He is male,” Broccoli told Variety. The Hollywood producer continued: “I believe we should be creating new characters for women — strong female characters. I’m not particularly interested in taking a male character and having a woman play it. I think women are far more interesting than that.”

Last July, reports claimed that the next Agent 007 would be played by British actress Lashana Lynch, with the upcoming “No Time to Die” flick to reveal her 007 status. However, the No Time To Die trailer debunked that black female 007 rumor.

“No Time to Die” hits theaters on April 8.

Source Variety

Add comment