Mulan Trailer Reaction

Mulan trailer reaction. I react to the 2020 Disney live action remake movie official teaser starring Yifei Liu & Donnie Yen.

What was your Mulan teaser trailer reaction? Looking forward to Mulan 2020?

MULAN 2020 SYNOPSIS

When the Emperor of China issues a decree that one man per family must serve in the Imperial Army to defend the country from Northern invaders, Hua Mulan, the eldest daughter of an honored warrior, steps in to take the place of her ailing father. Masquerading as a man, Hua Jun, she is tested every step of the way and must harness her inner-strength and embrace her true potential. It is an epic journey that will transform her into an honored warrior and earn her the respect of a grateful nation…and a proud father.

MULAN LIVE ACTION CAST

Mulan cast includes Yifei Liu as Mulan; Donnie Yen as Commander Tung; Jason Scott Lee as Böri Khan; Yoson An as Cheng Honghui; with Gong Li as Xianniang and Jet Li as the Emperor.

Mulan 2020 movie is directed by Niki Caro from a screenplay by Rick Jaffa & Amanda Silver and Elizabeth Martin & Lauren Hynek based on the narrative poem “The Ballad of Mulan.”

Disney’s Mulan release date is March 27, 2020.

Thank you for watching my Mulan Trailer Reaction!

Add comment