LeBron James Lakers Eliminated From NBA Playoffs Reaction

LeBron James Lakers eliminated from playoffs reaction. Bron the top NBA player after LA miss playoffs for 6th year in row?

The Los Angeles Lakers missed playoffs only five times in the first 65 years of the franchise’s existence. The Lakers vs Nets game which was a 111-106 loss to Brooklyn officially eliminated them from NBA postseason contention for the sixth straight year. The Lakers record falls to 31-41. We don’t even remember the Lakers last playoff appearance since it’s been that long.

Here’s a crazy NBA stat. Los Angeles Lakers All-Star LeBron James has missed the NBA playoffs for the first time since the 2004-05 season. That was his second with the Cleveland Cavaliers. LeBron James NBA Finals streak was snapped at eight years. LeBron James Lakers out of playoffs, he doesn’t look like one of the best NBA players right now. Is the King declining? Enjoy my LeBron James rant basketball fans!

WATCH: LeBron James Rant in Postgame Interview; Not Playing Defense

Look on the bright side LAL fans, you got to see one of Lebron James chase down blocks right before the Lakers Lakers eliminated themselves from the 2019 NBA Playoffs.

Lakers Nation and basketball fans. I got questions, I need answers to!

– Did you think a LeBron James Lakers roster would miss the NBA playoffs?
– With the LA Lakers eliminated from playoffs, does this hurt LeBron James legacy
– How much is LeBron James to blame for the Lakers missing the playoffs?
– What did you think of the vintage Lebron James block on D’Angelo Russell?
– The Lakers missed playoffs. Where does this rank on the list of Lebron James accomplishments?
– Who are the top 5 NBA players right now?

Add comment