Kanye West 2024 Presidential Campaign? Next Crazy President?

Kanye West for President in 2024? The rapper says He Wants to do a presidential campaign. Can he win the 2024 election?

Kanye West has announced his plans to run for president in 2024 and he knows how to win the presidential election apparently as he reaffirmed plans to run for President of the United States. Kanye West revealed his 2024 plans Thursday in NYC, where he spoke at the Fast Company Innovation Festival. Seated next to Yeezy designer Steven Smith … Ye told the crowd that he will run for POTUS.

BUY KANYE WEST JESUS IS KING ALBUM

Do you think Kanye West can win the 2024 presidential election? Who would he face from the Democratic party? Congresswoman AOC? Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez vs Kanye West for President would be interesting. What if Kanye West won the 2024 election? Could you just imagine President Kanye West and Kim Kardashian as the first lady? Would the second African American President change the White House name to the Black House? Will Kanye West presidential campaign follow the current POTUS Donald Trump or a Democratic President? Or will it be Vice President Pence after President Trump is impeached? 2024 election is a long way away and I am sure Yeezy will change his mind once he realizes no one will donate to his 2024 presidential campaign. I wonder if he will still wear a MAGA hat.

Kanye West on 2024 presidential run

“When I run for president in 2024,” West said, but then he paused because the audience laughed. “What y’all laughing at?” he said, before continuing with a reference to his Yeezy shoe brand. “When I run for president in 2024, we would have created so many jobs that I’m not going to run, I’m going to walk.”

What’s your 2024 election prediction?

Add comment