Worst Harry Potter Movie Ranked? The Sorcerer’s Stone!

Worst Harry Potter movie ranked? Sorcerer’s Stone! What’s the best Wizarding World films? Let’s review and rank all 8 HP movies.

Potterheads! The Lonely Banter explains Why the Sorcerer’s Stone is my least favorite Harry Potter movie in the franchise (Out of the 8 Films). This Harry Potter video is from the HP Movies Ranked from Worst to Best By Potterheads live stream. Watch the full Harry Potter Movies Ranked from Worst to Best VIDEO HERE

Please consider supporting The Lonely Banter YouTube channel: https://streamlabs.com/lonelybanter or https://cash.app/$lonelybanter

BUY HARRY POTTER MOVIES

Harry Potter Collection (8pk/4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)

WATCH HARRY POTTER MOVIES ON AMAZON PRIME VIDEO

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

RANKING THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES was hard to do because a lonely man loves all of J. K. Rowling films starring Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger). Love all of the Harry Potter cast members! I did end up ranking The Harry Potter films RANKED WORST TO BEST! Seriously Harry Potter was that even possible? Are there any bad Harry Potter movies? What is your favorite Harry Potter film?

Having fun with a lonely man doing very Harry Potter movie ranked from worst to best? Please support the Lonely Banter with TLB Merch.

8 HARRY POTTER MOVIES RANKED WORST TO BEST

The Lonely Banter ranks every single Harry Potter movie from worst to best! Let me know how you would rank these Harry Potter Movies in the comments below! Remember to Like and Subscribe if you enjoy my movie talk videos! Thanks!

HARRY POTTER FILMS TO RANK:

Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone aka Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 (2010)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (2011)

How are the Harry Potter movies ranked for you? Let The Lonely Banter know down below in the comment section! Remember! From worst to best!

👍 Subscribe to the Lonely Banter YouTube channel so you don’t miss a minute of a lonely man talking Harry Potter movies and hit the bell!

I hope you enjoyed watching every Harry Potter film ranked from worst to best! Thank you for watching!

Add comment