The Emasculation Of FN-2187 A Star Wars Story: Finn Is Trash

Finn Star Wars story is a complete failure rant. Why John Boyega Rise of Skywalker moments as FN-2187 will fail explained! Are you ready for my new Disney Star Wars review on Finn fandom menace?

CHAPTER TIMES

Star Wars The Force Awakens: 3:58
The Force Awakens Review: 14:23
Star Wars The Last Jedi: 15:59
The Last Jedi Review: 24:45

As a black Star Wars fan, I want to tell the truth about a Disney Star Wars film character! The emasculation of men in Hollywood, especially black males continues to happen. My reaction to John Boyega Star Wars Finn character is that he’s trash. This Star Wars video is a breakdown of FN-2187. Examples of emasculation with John Boyega Finn Star Wars character. The token black character of Finn from Star Wars all started with JJ Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy and continued with Rian Johnson. The expectations built from Star Wars The Force Awakens teaser trailer for Finn was a force to be reckoned with. From Is Finn A Jedi to all of the force sensitive theories following Episode 7 and the disappointment after The Last Jedi. All explained in this Star Wars video about former Stormtrooper Finn and his fight to escape the First Order. I go over Finn deep relationship with Rey (Finrey), Poe (Finnpoe), and Rose Tico (FinnRose). I talk about Finn vs Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, and the Stormtrooper fight scene. I talk about one of the worst scenes in the history of film when Rose saves Finn.

How did Walt Disney Studios and LucasFilm President Kathleen Kennedy allow the first black Star Was movie lead actor go from a potential great character in the lore to a running, yelling, screaming, idiot janitor who was there for comic relief? Drinking animal trough because he needed water? Really J.J. Abrams? I wish there was more fan backlash against Kathleen Kennedy for what she allowed this Finn Star Wars character to be. No wonder George Lucas felt betrayed by Bog Iger. The crazy thing about The Disney Star Wars sequel trilogy is John Boyega pushed for more Finn involvement; so much for diversity huh Walt Disney Studios? How does John Boyega reportedly have to fight for more screen time for Finn when he was the lead male actor of The Force Awakens? John Boyega explains how he fought so hard he was sidelined in The Last Jedi in favor of Rose Tico and Holdo.

I debunk the Finn Star Wars theory that he was going to be a Jedi Master. Watch they say Finn related to Lando Calrissian, Mace Windu, or Zare Leonis in Star Wars Episode 9? Because you know all black people have to be related to someone in the Star Wars universe.

How will Finn role play out in Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker? I do have a Star Wars theory to all of this madness in this video. Finn Star Wars actor John Boyega is done with the franchise after Episode IX. Maybe one day in a John Boyega interview, the actor will reveal how his Star Wars scenes were bad when he reflects on his Star Wars success and favorite memories from filming the sequel trilogy. But then again, that probably is one of those things you won’t hear about Star Wars from John Boyega. Will Finn become a Jedi? Doubt it! All John Boyega Finn Star Wars character is good for is Disney tokenism, chasing Rey & running away! What a journey to The Rise of Skywalker! John Boyega Star Wars character Finn is the perfect example of the emasculation of the Black man in Hollywood today? The problems with FN-2817 as a Star Wars character is deep and I am not sure there is a way how to fix Finn. I hope you enjoy watching The Emasculation Of FN-2187 A Star Wars Story: Finn Is Trash.

Star Wars fans! In the comments let me know, what are your thoughts on the hot topics I touched on in this video! I also have a Star Wars question for you!

– How is it possible to fix Finn in Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker?

Thank YOU for watching The Emasculation Of FN-2187 A Star Wars Story: Finn Is Trash! May the force be with you!

Add comment