Avengers Endgame: 3 Things I Dont Want In New Marvel Movie

Avengers Endgame release date is April 26 2019! Here are 3 things that I don’t want to see when I watch the new Marvel movie.

I throw some Avengers Endgame theories without spoilers.

MCU fans! What are three things you don’t want to see in Avengers Endgame? Come share your Avengers Endgame thoughts with me!

Marvel Avengers Endgame Synopsis

Thanos snapped his fingers in Avengers Infinity War and half the life in the universe instantly dissolved. Now a ragged group of surviving warriors, including Captain America, Black Widow, Iron Man, Thor, and the Hulk works to counteract the Mad Titan’s genocidal action.

Since our heroes couldn’t stop Thanos the first time, what makes them think they can win in a rematch? The answer may be in overwhelming power, thanks to Captain Marvel, or in the tiniest spaces between atoms accessible to Ant-Man. Avengers: Endgame will rewrite the Marvel Cinematic Universe as we know it. When it’s all over, nothing will be the same.

Avengers Endgame cast

The surviving Avengers Infinity War superheroes are returning including all six original Avengers members: Captain America (Chris Evans), Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) – though he’ll be donning his Ronin costume in Avengers 4. Further, a number of the Avengers alliance, like Nebula (Karen Gillan), Rocket (Bradley Cooper), and Ant-Man (Paul Rudd). Captain Marvel (Brie Larson) will also join the Avengers team. The Captain Marvel post credit scene featured Carol Danvers with the Avengers.

When Is Avengers Endgame coming out? Marvel Studios Avengers Endgame release date is April 26, 2019.

Marvel Movie Release Dates
Avengers Endgame April 26, 2019
Spider-Man: Far From Home July 5, 2019

Add comment