Aquaman Tops Weekend Box Office Results; December 28-30 2018

Aquaman box office numbers beat Mary Poppins Returns & Bumblebee movie. Watch the review video of final US box office results.

In the last December box office 2018 results of the year we break down the top 5 box office movies for December 28-30, 2018. Aquaman looks like it is on its way to being a billion dollar franchise as it once again topped the box office. Mary Poppins Returns box office results shows that it might have Christmas legs after all. The new Transformers movie Bumblebee is struggling at the domestic box office, but will the China box office help its worldwide gross? I breakdown the box office this weekend which includes the latest movies to be released to theaters opening weekend, The Mule (Clint Eastwood), Vice (Christian Bale), and the critically panned Holmes and Watson (Will Ferrell).

TOP 5 BOX OFFICE THIS WEEK DECEMBER 2018 CHAPTER TIMES

Aquaman – 00:35
Mary Poppins Returns – 1:19
Bumblebee – 2:41
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse – 3:59
The Mule – 4:50
Vice – 5:09
Holmes & Watson – 5:19

Movie fans! I have a few questions in regard to the weekend box office numbers recap for you to answer!

1. What do you think of the box office results this weekend?
2. Which one of the top 5 box office movies have you seen?
3. Will Aquaman make a billion dollars?

Add comment